DOING THE JOB RIGHT, THE FIRST TIME
It’s critical to your business that your operations run smoothly and safely. You want an electrical contractor that you know you can rely on when problems arise. You don’t have time to stress about equipment downtime and lost productivity. Your operation is too important, and the cost too great, to have equipment sitting idle.
Ross Morrison Electrical provides provide electrical and maintenance services to a broad range of industries, including chemical, oil and gas, food and beverage, telecommunications, transportation, energy and utilities, forestry, and water and wastewater.
We believe in doing the job right the first time – saving our customers both time and money. And we never compromise safety. We are incredibly proud of our safety track record, and to be recognized by leading safety organizations, including Avetta, CORE, and ISN.
When there’s an issue, you need to know it will be handled quickly and effectively. That’s why our decision makers can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will be there when you need us.
We perform specialized testing services like transformer oil analysis, thermal imaging, switchgear maintenance, and custom equipment certification.
Engineering / Design Services
We can design full systems including:
- High voltage power
- Low voltage power/distribution
- Lighting and control systems, in both PLC and relay logic.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems keep your finger on the pulse of key metrics in your operations. We install advanced systems that interface with key processes in your operations.
We have experience in pumping and lifting stations.
PLC & Control Panels
With our team of electricians, associates and sub contractors, we have a network of professionals who construct control panel equipment from the ground up. We’re certified for both USA and Canada under the authority of Intertek Testing Services (ETL).
The ETL label is your assurance that the product meets the safety requirements of electrical inspection authorities in the CSA (Canada) and the UL (USA).
Here is some of the equipment we build:
- PLC cabinets
- Operator consoles
- Variable frequency drives
- Soft starters
- CNG pump control panels
- Substation protection and control panels
Our products are regularly tested and inspected to ensure they meet the highest standards.
We provide crews for overload projects, such as planned plant shutdowns or emergency repairs. When you are faced with staffing problems, we can provide you with the relief electricians you need.
At Ross Morrison, we handle very complicated projects in industries where mistakes can’t be made, and operational downtime is not an option. All our electricians embrace the Ross Morrison culture where we always strive for perfect execution and understand that teamwork is the only way to get there.
Our electricians will get your job done quickly, effectively and cooperatively.
Our services include
- 24/7/365 Emergency Restoration
- Plant Shutdown
- MC and HV Cable Splicing and Terminations
- Underground Wiring
- ITA Certified Electricians
- Cable Pulls
- Plant Wiring
- Automation Control Installations
- Conveyor and Speciality Systems
- De-energized Maintenance and Testing
- Equipment Installation and Relocation
- Fire Alarm Installation and Wiring
- Generator Installation and Maintenance
- Grounding Systems
- Instrumentation and Process Controls
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Systems
- Interior Power Systems
- Lighting Installation, Maintenance and Retrofits
- Overhead Wiring and Pole Work
- Parking Lot and Sign Lighting
- Plant Wiring
- PLC Installation
- Switchgear Installation and Maintenance
- New Service and Service Upgrades
- Maintenance and Service Agreements
- Instrumentation and Control Services
- Temporary Power Installations
- Trouble Shooting
- Panel board Design and Installation
- Motor Controls and VFD Installation
- Equipment Hook Up
- Customer Build Panels